Choose the Right EiE Workshop
Use this guide to find the workshop that best meets your needs
Are you a classroom teacher?
- EiE’s “Everyone Engineers” workshop introduces elementary classroom teachers to the concepts of engineering and technology and prepares teachers to facilitate EiE unit(s) with their students.
- “Linking the E & M in STEM” is a two-day workshop that prepares elementary teachers to implement EiE in their classroom and to meaningfully integrate the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics with EiE units.
Have you already taught EiE with your students?
- The “Improving Your EiE Practice” workshop is designed for teachers who have already implemented the EiE curriculum. You’ll reflect on your practice, discuss and troubleshoot challenges, share successes, and get deeper into elementary engineering pedagogy.
Are you an out-of-school time (OST) educator?
- Our "Engineering Adventures" workshop, held in Boston, prepares OST educators to use the Engineering Adventures curriculum. Or get our downloadable professional development guide and facilitate your own workshop
Do you want to facilitate EiE workshops for other teachers?
- EiE’s Teacher Educator Institutes prepare professional development providers to facilitate EiE workshops.
Are you an administrator?
- Do you want to learn more about the EiE curriculum and what it entails?
- We recommend attending an “Everyone Engineers” workshop, which gives a broad overview of the EiE curriculum and in-depth looks at EiE units.
- Do you plan to facilitate EiE workshops in your school/district?
- Our EiE Teacher Educator Institute will prepare you to facilitate EiE workshops for teachers.
EiE workshops are offered at our site in Boston, Massachusetts—or, we can facilitate a workshop in your school or district, customized to meet your needs and goals. Fill out our Workshop Interest Form or contact us for more information:
Other questions? Check our Workshops FAQ.