Choose the Right Workshop
Use this guide to find the workshop that best meets your needs.
Are you an elementary classroom teacher?
- EiE’s “Everyone Engineers” workshop introduces you to the concepts of engineering and technology and prepares you to facilitate EiE unit(s) with your students.
- “Linking the E & M in STEM” prepares you to implement EiE in your classroom AND to meaningfully integrate the Common Core State Standards in Mathematics with EiE units.
Do you already use EiE?
- “Improving Your EiE Practice” is a workshop for teachers who have already implemented the EiE curriculum. You’ll reflect on your practice, troubleshoot challenges, share successes, and get deeper into elementary engineering pedagogy.
Are you an out-of-school time (OST) educator?
- Our "Engineering Adventures" workshop prepares you to use the Engineering Adventures curriculum. Or, download the Engineering Adventures professional development guide and conduct your own workshop.
Do you want to facilitate EiE workshops for other teachers?
- EiE’s Teacher Educator Institute prepares professional development providers to facilitate EiE workshops.
Are you an administrator?
- EiE's “Everyone Engineers” workshop will give you a broad overview of the EiE curriculum, plus an in-depth looks at EiE units.
- Our Teacher Educator Institute will prepare you to facilitate EiE workshops.
We offer EiE workshops at our site in Boston, Massachusetts—or, our team can facilitate a workshop in your school or district, customized to meet your needs and goals. Fill out our Workshop Interest Form or contact us for more information: 617-589-4260 or EiEPD@mos.org
“[I] thoroughly enjoyed every moment of the learning, and the connections with other teachers have been invaluable.”
– EiE workshop participant, April 2013