Online Professional Development from EiE
Interactive and on-demand learning experiences for engineering educators
The EiE team is working to make high-quality professional development in engineering education more accessible and available to teachers through interactive online sessions.
- EiE Webinars introduce you to engineering education.
- More coming soon! - Fill out our interest form below to be the first to find out when new webinars are available. Also, be sure to check out our previously recorded webinars below.
- EiEXchange sessions focus on effective strategies for teaching engineering.
- April 26, 2017 - Using Effective Questioning Strategies in the Engineering Classroom
- EiE FollowUp sessions welcome you to the online community of teachers who have implemented EiE. Share your classroom successes and challenges with other educators in interactive sessions as you collaborate to improve the way engineering is taught. To learn more, fill out the interest form below or contact us at eiePDonline@mos.org.
View previously recorded events here.
Help us develop these new online PD resources: If you'd like to be considered as a pilot tester, please complete this form.