Online Professional Development from EiE
Interactive and on-demand learning experiences for engineering educators
The EiE team is working to make high-quality professional development in engineering education more accessible and available to teachers. We're currently developing three kinds of engaging online learning experiences.
- EiE Webinars introduce you to engineering education.
- January 31, 2017 - Integrating English Language Arts & Engineering in the Elementary Classroom
- EiEXchange sessions focus on effective strategies for teaching engineering.
- January 11, 2017 - Investigating What Makes Integration Between STEM Subjects Meaningful
- EiE FollowUp sessions welcome you to the online community of teachers who have implemented EiE. Share your classroom successes and challenges with other educators in interactive sessions as you collaborate to improve the way engineering is taught. Coming Soon!
View previously recorded events here.
Help us develop these new online PD resources: If you'd like to be considered as a pilot tester, please complete this form.